1. Information We Collect
Information You Provide Visitors may choose to interact with our Online Services in ways that require the collection of personally identifying information. The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we may collect information that you provide when you • Register for an account; • Communicate with us, such as to provide feedback, request support, or ask for additional information; • Subscribe to newsletters, register for seminars or training, or purchase goods or services; • Use interactive or social networking features of our Online Services, including setting up a public profile, submitting content (such as comments, articles, links, or other items), or using our chat feature; or • Otherwise interact with or use our Online Services. Through these interactions we may collect or receive your name, address, types of cars you like and contact information such as phone number or email address, we may even collect data you post such as questions or testimonials in order to use as marketing. If you place an order, we will collect your payment details, such as payment card information.
Automatically Collected Information Like most website operators, we collect information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as your IP address, your browser type, information regarding your internet service provider or the type of device you used to access this website, language preference, pages visited, and the date and time of each page request. Additionally, if you navigated from or navigate to other websites from our Online Services, we may collect the address of those websites.
Information from Other Sources We may obtain information about you from third parties. This information may include information about your use of our Online Services, your use of other websites, your interests and preferences, and other information. For example, we may collect information about your browsing and usage history on this site. We may combine the information we obtain from third parties with information that we or our affiliates have collected about you.
2. How We Use the Information We Collect or Receive
We and others acting on our behalf may use the information that we collect or receive about you to operate our business, including our Online Services. For example, we may: • Deliver, administer, and improve the services, products and features that we provide to you and others; • Perform research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies, and for marketing, financial, operational or other purposes; • Display content and advertising that are customized to your interests and preferences; • Comply with applicable laws or our policies; • Prevent fraud, theft, or injury to you, us, or others; • Contact you, including through telephone, fax, text, or chat; and • Communicate with you about our Online Services, about products or services you’ve purchased, and additional products and services you may find of value. In some cases, we may publicly display information about you, or display your information to other users or visitors of our Online Services. For example, if you send us a request (such as via a support email or via one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish it in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users. In addition, we may post, publish, or otherwise publicly display or use content you post in our online groups aka social media groups including for our own promotional or marketing purposes. We may also aggregate information about you and combine it with information on other visitors or users of our Online Services. We may display this information publicly or provide it to others.
3. How We Share Information
We DO NOT SELL YOUR INFORMATION BUT WE MAY USE IT FOR MARKETING PURPOSES We may share with others the information that we collect or receive, including our employees, affiliates, contractors, service providers, and marketing partners (including analytics companies and advertising networks who provide Data Technologies on our website). Other parties may collect personally identifiable information about your online activities over time and across different websites when you use our site or online services. In addition, we may share information we have collected from you, including personal information, in connection with the sale or merger of our business or the transfer of our assets. We may also use and share information, including with law enforcement or as required by law, in order to: • Protect or defend our (and our affiliates’) interests, legal rights or property; • Protect the rights, interests, safety and security of users of this and other websites and applications we make available; • Protect the rights, interests, safety and security of members of the public; • Combat fraud, theft, and or injury, or for risk management purposes; and • Comply with prudent legal, data privacy, or data security practice as we may determine, or to comply with applicable law or legal process.
5. How to contact us
6. Dispute Resolution
3. Code of Conduct
- Restrict or inhibit any other visitor from using the Company Sites and Materials, including, without limitation, by means of “hacking” or defacing any portion of the websites
- Use the Company Sites and Materials for any unlawful purpose;
- Express or imply that any statements you make are endorsed by us, without our prior express written consent;
- Share, disseminate, or distribute any content, products, services, or materials available through your paid subscription or service;
- Modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Company Sites and Materials;
- “Frame” or “mirror” any part of the Company Sites and Materials without our prior written authorization;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, retrieve, index, “data mine”, “scrape”, “harvest” or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the websites or its contents;
- Harvest or collect information about visitors to the Company Sites and Materials without their express consent;
- Send unsolicited or unauthorized advertisements, spam, chain letters, etc., to other users of the Company Sites and Materials;
- Infringe any party’s intellectual property rights;
- Threaten any of our users in any way;
- Incite hatred or promote materials that violate our users’ civil rights;
- Include or use profanity, vulgarity, obscenity or pornography;
- Publish any other user’s personally identifiable information (g. credit or debit card numbers, social security numbers, driver’s license);
- Impersonate any other user or person in a manner intended to mislead or confuse other users or engage in inappropriate, unethical or misleading behavior;
- Engage or promote illegal activities;
- Send spam or transmit any malware or viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs; and
- Solicit or advertise on the websites or add abusive or non-related linking to your own site;
In order to access some of the services of the websites, you may have to create an account. By creating this account you agree to:
- Maintain only a single account;
- Never share your account user name or password or knowingly provide or authorize access to your account (including without limitation any subscription, products, services, or materials made available by the Company);
- Never use another user’s account
- Be solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and keep your account password secure; and
- Notify us immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account.
- Allow us to use any material or content you post on our social networks, forum, community or site to further market or create discussions within and outside of our community.