Thank you for your interest in Pejman Ghadimi’s private 1 on 1 mentorship program.
Before filling this out, please make sure you meet the following requirements:
- Have read and understood Third Circle Theory
- Are at least 18 years of age.
- Will be able to attend a private Skype video call 2 times a month.
- You are determined to succeed.
- You are not affiliated or working in a MLM company.
- You are not looking for a get rich quick solution.
The program includes all the following and more:
- 2 Skype video calls a month (bi-weekly) roughly 30-45 min each
- 1 phone call discussion per month roughly 30 minutes.
- Email assignments and communication.
- Group conversations with other students periodically.
What you can expect to learn:
- True entrepreneurship.
- Business model creation.
- Business fundamentals.
- Self-awareness and growth.
- Marketing both online and offline.
- Many more awesome things you need to succeed.
What the program or Pejman won’t teach:
- Give stock tips or investment advice.
- Teach you how to make money online.
If you are truly looking for a coach and/or a mentor who can help guide you and direct your efforts, then Pejman may be the right fit for you. He is very blunt, direct, and won’t allow you to make excuses, which is why everyone is not the right fit for him. Since he devotes so much time a day to Secret Entourage, his private coaching is very limited and everyone is screened through this application process, as well as a 30 min video Skype call. The cost for the program (only 50 people per year MAX)
- $599 recurring monthly fee.
- Rates never go up, never have, and never will
- No cancellation fee.
- Re-instatement fee of $299 if you drop off and wish to rejoin (based on availability)
- All proceeds go to Secret Entourage only.
Since this program is about your growth, please be aware that missing calls continuously, lack of participation, or not making an effort will result in termination from the program. Since only 50 people are allowed in Pejman’s personal circle, he wants everyone to be willing and able to help one another and make an effort to grow. We average 400 – 500 applications per year, so there is about a 10% acceptance rate of the most dedicated entrepreneurs and future entrepreneurs. Thank you for your interest and best of luck.